Wednesday, October 3, 2018

TOGETHER FOR PRAYER

St. Vincent and the Grenadines held a day of prayer which ended in a ceremony at Heroes Square where the Leader of Government and the Leader of the Opposition held hands with heads bowed. I assumed they were praying and God knows what was in their minds at that moment. 
  • Lord keep him in opposition
  • Lord let me win because I been in the dark too long
  • Why is he holding my hand
  • I am very uncomfortable but not want to embarrass anyone
  • I have him where I want
  • You see folks, we are buddies and you should not get between
My thing is it you can show solidarity in public, can't you get together and write a new policy about the crime wave in the country. Don't you think that the general public will appreciate your service better, and who knows the table can turn?

No comments:

Post a Comment